Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DQ



We live about 15 steps from a Dairy Queen. Just across our parking lot. I have lived here since we’ve been married and this is the first time I have ever gotten food from it.  Pretty good I’d have to say! We were watching 27 Dresses and they were eating french fries, so I said “ I want to some french fries!” In a whiny voice. Jordan then said  “want me to go get some from Dairy Queen???” , “Yes!” Of course. I thought I would have to drive to go get some. Instant gratification at its best.

Although they weren’t that good.  Which means I don’t see myself getting food from there for another year. Wendy’s and McDonalds are far superior to Dairy Queen.

1 comment:

  1. Mark and I never buy from there because it's so expensive. But they have a 5.55 deal on right now...and the burger is quite good with lots of fries and a mini blizzard! Pretty good deal I'd say!

    ReplyDelete