Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Old Tap, New Tap



This is our old faucet, it was really short and made it hard to do dishes and fill up our water container

Ugly
Jordan taking out our old faucet
Problem #1. Whoever installed the last sink made it into a 2 hole sink instead of a 3 hole sink
Problem solved
Problem #2. Really rigid pipes and impossible to remove black rings 


Problem #2 was fixed by going to home depot and showing them a picture and them telling us what to do and what tools to rent in order to put more of those evil black rings on after cutting some of that weird piping.


The new tap!
It has a extension sprayer!!!! yay!!!
Jordan is becoming such a handyman :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I like the new layout! Do you think you can get Jordan to make a trip up north to fix our tap? It'd definitely be a tricky one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!! I agree, our taps suck. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had an extension sprayer!

    ReplyDelete