Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas I maybe my favorite time of year.  I love having Christmas lights up everywhere and listening to Christmas music. I love the warm feeling that is felt everywhere you go even though it is usually cold outside. It is just such a wonderful time of year and we are able to spend so much time with family and friends.

Some highlights of this Christmas season were:

  • Raquetball night
  • Gingerbread house decorating
  • Chinese lunch buffet
  • Skating
  • Tons of games
  • Naps
  • Doing the 12 days of Christmas
  • Smith fireside
  • Opening presents with the nieces and nephews (Alex didn't do much present opening however)

Jordan and I had time off work after Christmas which was a lot of fun. It is nice not having anything to do sometimes.


















1 comment: