Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Para Para Paradise

So Jordan came home one day and told me about Coldplay coming to Calgary on April 18th. I said that’s sweet but it’s too bad I won’t be able to go because school starts the day before.... in Rexburg, Idaho. I don’t like missing classes, but apparently everyone else does and I got pressured into missing the first 3 days of school! I am glad I did though. There were a few issues with one teacher and one class but I got it all worked out and missing those days didn’t even matter one bit!
Coldplay was also phenomenal. Best concert I have ever been to. The night started out with Jordan and I going out to dinner with our good friends Jake and Renee. We went to Cheesecake Cafe. Then we headed over to the Saddledome and bought T-shirts! That was a must for Coldplay. I like to wear it now and brag that I got to go to the concert. When we got there everyone also got special bracelets that we didn’t know the purpose of. We soon found out though and they all lit up all at once during the concert and it looked so cool! So many different colors, I loved having them on. There were a lot of great songs played and confetti thrown and some good dancing moves by Chris Martin. 
It was Paradise ;)
It was my last night before I drove to Rexburg the morning after, so it was a lot of fun. A month later now I am 1/3 of the way done with the semester and I can’t wait till it’s all over so I can be back home with my family and friends all the time! I love Calgary and all the people I know. I am truly blessed.
Thank you Mom and Dad Smith for the Coldplay tickets for Christmas and our lovely week in Arizona, it was a great time had before coming to school.


4 comments:

  1. Why are you so cute!? 1/3 done already! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you guys are cute! Love the shirts. Miss you!!! Hang in there, you're so close to finishing school!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, so very jealous!! i've always wanted to see coldplay! too amazing!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Coldplay! Saw them live two years ago, definitely one of the best concerts everrrrr! xoxo

    ReplyDelete