Sunday, April 22, 2012

Grand Canyon

Jordan and I were lucky enough to get invited to Arizona with the rest of his family. We stayed  in Scottsdale and had a wonderful time in the sun. But my favorite part of the trip was going to see the Grand Canyon. We went to the south rim which was just over a three hour drive. It was weird when we drove through Flagstaff Arizona because it is a totally different world than the rest of Arizona. It just looked like Canada and I am pretty sure you can ski there. 


I teared up when I got my first look of the Grand Canyon. It is seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  

We went for a little hike to Ooh Aah Point, then got some food and then went out again to go see it when the sun set. 


Alison got really tired towards the end of the hike, because it was uphill on the way back. So Jordan was kind enough to give her a piggy back I think the rest of the way up. He is so strong ! :)

 
On the way home we stopped at Cold Stone to get some treats, Jordan decided instead of ice cream he wanted a whole pizza to himself;)


We also got some sweet sunset pictures of us. I really wanted a picture like this and Amanda was patient enough to take some of us until we got the perfect one. I love it!

 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! I didn't even get to say goodbye to you when you left for school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! Looks like it was a fun trip! It makes me want to go..and I LOVE your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seriously looks amazing!! Those pictures are all beautiful!!! I definitely need to make my way there sometime

    ReplyDelete