Saturday, January 14, 2012

24

I turned 24. It sounds really old. But I guess it was inevitable.
Jordan surprised me and booked the day off work to spend it with me.
 I had booked it off work as well just to treat myself.
He planned a bunch of events and even planned a family and friend dinner that night.
I like when he plans stuff, its so fun!
My old roommate Rachelle was in town to visit with Ben so that was a nice surprise as well! I love her to bits!

This is the invitation that Jordan made up for all the events of the day. That owl the one I painted at our ceramic painting activity.

Jordan made a light switch cover
Rachelle and Ben

1 comment:

  1. So cute, i didn't hear about these birthday festivities!! I guess I should have looked at your blog earlier! lol. Jordan is so creative!

    ReplyDelete