Monday, July 30, 2012

Las Vegas

3 weeks before graduation, Jordan had a surprise for me and he decided to tell me early instead of the day before because I would need to prepare before packing up my whole life in Idaho.  He gave me this poster with a card that says just to make sure you get enough summer inside of you we are gong to Las Vegas! 
I was so excited because first of all, I thought he didn't care to go to Las Vegas. Also I got to have a week of fun before starting work the next week and it was a nice celebration present for finishing school. We would get to spend 5 days together all day which is so nice after not seeing him very often this summer.



Nikki drove up from Provo for graduation and so she drove us back to Salt Lake so we could catch our flight while Ben drove our car back because he came to visit Rachelle. It worked out perfect. We stayed at the MGM Grand and had a sweet hotel room.

The week consisted of lots of walking, lots of heat, lots of eating, lots of sleeping, phantom of the opera, lucky from row seats to David Copperfield, as well as me going on stage and some relaxing by the pool. 

I like Las Vegas for its good food and good shows and good weather. 
It was so hot but I LOVED IT. I will take any chance I get to be in a warm place even if it is 40 degrees in mid July. 



No comments:

Post a Comment