Sunday, July 22, 2012

Graduation




It happened! I finally graduated! No more weekend trips to Rexburg for Jordan. No more lonely weekends. No more having the bed to myself. No more early morning class. Or papers, or homework! I get to stay in Calgary and live with Jordan forever!

I am so grateful to Jordan, my parents, and the many wonderful friends that I had down in Rexburg through the years. My time at BYU-Idaho was so great! It exceeded my expectations. I had many many wonderful experiences that I will not forget. I cherish them. 

I am excited for a new phase in our lives. Jordan will start school up again in January part time at the U of C doing his Masters of Business Administration. He is excited.

We are ready to enjoy our break from school for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment