Thursday, July 19, 2012

Grad Night

The other night I got to go to "Grad Night" where all the students graduating get to listen to our president, President Clark give some words of advice. As it was ending and we were singing I Know My Redeemer Lives, I got kind of emotional.  I realized how much God is involved in my life. 

I was thinking about myself and how I have NO IDEA how I ever managed let alone thought of coming here to Rexburg, live by myself, be away from my husband, for 3 months, two different times, to finish my degree. I don't know who thought of that but it wasn't me. I have also been quite sane through it all, obviously missing home a lot but it hasn't been that bad overall. 

I know that the Lord and my Savior were with me every step of the way. It is important for me to finish and somehow, I got the nerve to do it. I know I really really wanted to finish, but I just don't know where I found it within me to actually do it. I am very blessed.
And it is all over! Jordan has been so wonderful through it all and I can't thank him enough for coming to visit me every other weekend. That made it all okay. I love him.

This is the view from my window. I am going to miss seeing the temple everyday. But I am VERY glad that the temple in Calgary will be dedicated in just a few short months. 

 

1 comment:

  1. The picture is so pretty! I love the sky and the clouds in it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete